Official PROTEST HEARING: One World Cup Round 4

Discuss racing matters here. Note that race results and past rules cases have their own sections.

Re: Official PROTEST HEARING: One World Cup Round 4

Postby Orca Flotta » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:04 am

Liv Leigh wrote:
noodleqt exonar wrote:ruling, reruling and rereruling in this thread

Aren't we bored enough yet?
Orca Flotta

Postby Orca Flotta » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:22 am

Caitlyn wrote:
Orca Flotta wrote:And I also analyzed some past discussions and found out there is a huge difference in the definition of "loyalty" between the USA and the rest of the world.

What you found out Orca, is the difference in definition in loyalty between the people in the discussions you analysed ... a sample group that is likely so small, it would tend to make any greater conclusion, intellectually dishonest.

Yes, you're right and I apologize for having thrown personal feelings and reasons into the mix. But, as I stated already, I was angry and had to get that fuckn stone off my chest, since I had an ugly discussion about loyalty (as badly as misconceptualized as by Noodle) just a few days prior.

My verdict still stands. Liv and her gang ... err , sorry, crew, wanted to state an example and quintessentually proved Chaos' posting to be right.

@ Liv: I don't know where you see any trolling here. Using a wrong metaphor is trolling now? Phukit! I can't see the point why everyone is so upset about it anyway.
Trolling was what you did in world. What I did here was backing up Chaos' theory. Some of you would call that "showing loyalty". Which would be complete nonsense again and in no way reflecting my non-existent agenda.
Orca Flotta

Postby MarkTwain White » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:10 am

The original rulings on the OW Round 4 protest was mad here:
viewtopic.php?p=27378#p27378
They were vacated here:
viewtopic.php?p=27535#p27535
viewtopic.php?p=27727#p27727

Administrator, please close this thread.
SIM PRESERVATION PROJECT -- http://simpreservation.com
MarkTwain White

Previous

Return to Racing